Using Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Education can significantly contribute to a good quality of education and its effectiveness. This course is for teachers of all subjects, who desire to increase their proficiency in using technology in the classroom. Learn to use open educational resources, gain new skills, create a sample lesson and gain awareness of possible downsides of ICT in education and to avoid them.
Each module covers a different aspect of using ICT in education. Coursework will incorporate your existing knowledge and experience and provide a helpful learning environment with a good mix of theoretical and practical knowledge. Demonstration and interaction with the ICT in a hands-on way in international group setting will show the importance of collaboration and shared experience in using ICT in education.
- Module 01 – Introduction to ICT in Education
- Module 02 – Using online applications
- Module 03 – Safety issues (plagiarism, health, cyber bullying, cyber stalking)
- Module 04 – Simple Coding
- Module 05 – Weebly/WebQuests
- Module 06 – Using mobile devices to support learning
- Module 07 – Finding resources for lessons
- Module 08 – Efficient presentations
- Module 09 – Creation of posters
- Module 10 – ICT in different subjects
- Module 11 – Workshop
Guided City Tour