Task Based Learning
Task Based Learning (TBL) is an innovative teaching method that brings, students collaboration and authentic communication into an educational context. In this course you will learn about all aspects of TBL and its successful implementation into your pedagogical practice.
Thematic and interdisciplinary content will be introduced in ten modules by several tutors. From practical examples to designing your own tasks and lesson plans, you will exchange your ideas and gain new skills in a positive, “learning by doing” training through various collaborative and reflective activities.
- Module 01 – Task Based Learning – Theory
- Module 02 – Motivating learners, Mental blocks
- Module 03 – Developing cognitive skills, Bloom’s taxonomy
- Module 04 – Authentic and Real world tasks
- Module 05 – Multicultural tasks
- Module 06 – Designing/Adapting tasks for your classes
- Module 07 – Multiple intelligences
- Module 08 – Using physical movement and music in the classroom
- Module 09 – Assessment in TBL
- Module 10 – TBL workshop
Guided City Tour