Flipped Classroom brings an innovative shift of learning in which home activity is prior to classroom sessions. In our course you will learn how to deliver home lectures to students, develop tasks in the classroom through discussions, projects and creative exercises and assess students learning progress.
Each module covers different aspects of implementing Flipped Classroom model into any curriculum subject. Coursework will incorporate your existing knowledge and experience which you can share within a group of colleagues from different countries. You will gain new skills through collaborative activities, demonstrations and hands-on interactions with tools applicable for Flipped Classroom structure.
- Module 01 – First exposure to Flipped Classroom
- Module 02 – Metacognition for Better Learning
- Module 03 – Tools for Efficient Presentations
- Module 04 – Tools for Creating your own Webpage
- Module 05 – Online Tools for Formative Assessment
- Module 06 – Finding Resources Online
- Module 07 – Strategies for Effective Lesson Planning
- Module 08 – Classroom Activities
- Module 09 – Differentiated Instructions
- Module 10 – Flipped Classroom Workshop
Guided City Tour