Erasmus+ Course overview
Our course focused on STEM aims to help you to get new innovative ideas for hands-on activities because there is no more practical field. We should rather say fields because STEM is the interdisciplinarity itself.
The course is interesting not only for educators who teach STEM but also for non-STEM teachers that want to get into its mysteries and implement some STEM curricula in their schools.
The content of the course is divided in 11 separated and yet linked modules. We will show you different approaches and give you new ideas how to get new innovative ideas for hands-on activities in class because they are crucial for all the STEM fields. You will pick the ones that suit you best for your respective subject.
Following blended learning methods, you will see that STEM can be applied to everyday life.
- Module 01 – Problem solving and decision making in STEM
- Module 02 – Designing your own STEM lessons
- Module 03 – Blended learning methods
- Module 04 – Visualising innovative learning scenarios for BYOD classrooms
- Module 05 – Gamifying STEM
- Module 06 – STEM activities encouraging critical thinking
- Module 07 – On-line simulations games for STEM
- Module 08 – Creating a collaborative learning environment
- Module 09 – The technical experience at the Technical Museum
- Module 10 – Learning skills through CODING
- Module 11 – Project based learning