Soft skills or sometimes called “people skills” are crucially important for those who work within and beyond the education sector. Whether it is effective communication, managing teams and projects or dealing with conflicts, this course will improve your soft skills and guide you to success in diverse work environments.
Thematic modules will introduce specific skills and incorporate a variety of real-world problems and situations. You will strengthen your soft skills by actively participating in role plays, discussing and examining the case studies and interacting in simulations within an encouraging and collaborative group instructional setting.
- Module 01 – Communication and the Science of Kinesics
- Module 02 – Personal Communication Skills
- Module 03 – Interpersonal Communication Skills within the Hierarchy
- Module 04 – Problem Solving Skills
- Module 05 – Presentation Skills
- Module 06 – Project Management Skills
- Module 07 – Negotiation Skills
- Module 08 – Cumulative Communication Skills and Multi Tracking
- Module 09 – Final project workshop with presentations
Guided City Tour