This training course in “Montessori Educational Method” aims to develop in students professional competences as future teachers of the Montessori Method to children from 1/2 to 13 years of age. Students will learn more about Montessori, approaches to providing a Montessori inspired learning environment and how to use her methods and techniques. his course includes practical lessons, seminars, field works, thinking tools, cultural visits, technical visits, conferences with experts. Many practical tools and materials both for trainers and trainees will be supplied and at the end certificates will be delivered, as requested in Erasmus Plus Programme.
- To give participants an adequate grounding in the Montessori principle and philosophy.
- To understand basically child psychology and child development.
- To value the teaching aids developed by Maria Montessori
- To learn the Montessori environment and the role of a Montessori director.
- To stimulate moral and ethical education
Methodology: In the framework of Erasmus Plus Programme, we are going to develop our courses based in both formal and informal education methodologies. We’ll start with an introduction of the new methodology and also with a theoretical approach. In order to stimulate the active participation of them we will use dynamic activities, like:
- Study cases,
- Conferences with responsible staff of enterprises;
- Discussions in the classroom with directors of private institutes;
- Technical visits in private companies for job shadowing and workshops.