The course Going Digital in an Innovative Classroom is a practical approach which helps to improve quality and effectivity of educational process in any classroom. Encouraging critical and creative thinking, Problem solving and decision making skills, integrating minority pupils while gamifying your classroom or using ICT as a tool for developing 21st Century Skills are examples of the course modules that will broaden your teaching potential and motivate your students.
Thematic and interdisciplinary content will be introduced in nine modules by several tutors. You will work within a group instructional setting; guidance will be given on current theoretical knowledge without being lecture orientated. From practical examples to designing your own tasks and lesson plans, you will exchange ideas and gain new skills in a positive, “learning by doing” training through various collaborative and reflective activities.
- Module 01 – Theoretical module – 21st Century Skills
- Module 02 – Gamifying the Classroom
- Module 03 – Using Games and Game Strategies for Enhancing Learning
- Module 04 –Critical and Creative Thinking Through Games
- Module 05 – Outdoor Games for Active Learning, Using QR Codes
- Module 06 – First exposure to Flipped Classroom
- Module 07 – Strategies for Effective Lesson Planning
- Module 08 – Tools for Efficient Presentations
- Module 09 – Tools for Creating your own Webpage
- Module 10 – Final Workshop
Guided City Tour