Learning through Game-Based Learning (GBL) and games can significantly enhance good quality and effectiveness of education. Skills such as multitasking, critical thinking, risk taking and other 21st century skills can be developed in game-based environments. Learn to use open educational resources, gain new skills, create a sample lesson and learn how to implement GBL strategies into your lessons.
Each module covers different aspects of using GBL in education. Coursework will incorporate your existing knowledge and experience and provide helpful learning environment with a good mix of theoretical and practical knowledge. Skills needed for implementing GBL will be demonstrated and practiced in hands-on, collaborative way within an international group setting.
- Module 01 – Game-Based Learning and Gamification – Educational Practices Across Europe
- Module 02 – Using Games and Game Strategies for Enhancing Learning
- Module 03 – Critical and Creative Thinking Through Games
- Module 04 – Finding Resources for Lessons
- Module 05 – Using Mobile Devices to Support Learning
- Module 06 – Learning Coding Through Videogames
- Module 07 – Using QR Codes
- Module 08 – Online Simulation Games
- Module 09 – Outdoor Games for Active Learning
- Module 10 – Digital Storytelling
- Module 11– Individual Projects, Presentation and Evaluationand Evaluation
Guided City Tour