Extracurricular Activities (ECA) are usually voluntary activities which are outside of traditional school curriculum. In this course you will get acquainted with diverse examples of activities which develop learner’s passion and interests, decrease anti-social behaviours and foster key skills necessary for lifelong learning.
Our course is designed as a series of collaborative workshops that are composed of discussions, hands-on activities and practical tips how to reach key benefits of ECA. Thematic course modules cover different examples of ECA and will be introduced by several tutors within an international group setting.
- Module 01 – Organising ECA – Examples of Good Practice
- Module 02 – Literacy Clubs for 21st Century
- Module 03 – Activities for Critical Thinkers and Public Speakers
- Module 04 – Groups for Connections and Reconnections in Culturally Diverse World
- Module 05 – Community Programmers and Clubs for Young Activists
- Module 06 – Music Activities for Inner Peace and Collaboration
- Module 07 – Everyday Culture and Media Literacy Club
- Module 08 – Self-expression in Fine Arts Groups
- Module 09 – Getting on Stage with Performance Art Clubs
- Module 10 – New Technologies and Online Communities
- Module 11 – Photography and Graphic Design Groups for School Magazines
- Module 12 – Individual Workshop and Presentations
Guided City Tour