Creative thinking is considered to be a key skill for 21st century. Encouraging Creative Thinking (ECT) course will not only challenge your own creativity but also provide you with innovative, ready to use methods that will spark and develop creativity in any curriculum based subject or work place.
Course content is structured into 11 thematic modules and will be introduced by several tutors. Particular areas related to creative thinking give you fundamental information that provide a platform for development of practical tools and materials. You will gain new skills in fun, “learning by doing” training through various individual and collaborative activities, followed by reflection-on-action.
- Module 01 – Introduction to Creative Thinking Skills
- Module 02 – Using ICT to Encourage Creativity / Assessment
- Module 03 – Teaching Creative Thinking
- Module 04 – Mental Blocks
- Module 05 – Types of Intelligences, Learning Styles
- Module 06 – Cultivating Cultural Awareness
- Module 07 – Theater Activities
- Module 08 – The Importance of Dispositions and Metacognition
- Module 09 – Bloom’s taxonomy and designing creative tasks
- Module 10 – Good questions
- Module 11 – Project workshop and presentations
Guided City Tour