This course mainly focuses on main aspects of Burnout Prevention in a School System. You will not only improve your theoretical knowledge and expertise in the area but also get practical tips and methods which will help you create a supportive environment with preventive elements that is beneficial for everyone involved in a School Systems – pupils, staff and you.
The course content and fundamental information will be introduced through thematic modules by several tutors. It is based on practical demonstrations, hands-on approach and active participation within a group which is composed of international participants with similar interests and needs.
- Module 01 – Everyday Stress in a School System; Stress vs. Stressors;
Identification of Risk Factors and Possible Consequences
- Module 02 – Mental Health / Mental Hygiene; Stress management; Burnout Syndrome
- Module 03 – Self development; Self reflection; Recognizing one’s strengths and weaknesses
- Module 04 – Conflict mediation; Prevention of socio pathological phenomena
- Module 05 – Prevention vs. Intervention programmes (from problem to solution)
- Module 06 – Burnout Prevention for School Staff / for Students
(Best Practice / Evidence Based – Prevention and Intervention Programs)
- Module 07 – Activities / Techniques for Managing Stress Level (long-term engagement), Intro to Relaxation Techniques and Mindfulness; Promoting Well-Being in Education
- Module 08 – Action Plan for your school; Individual Project Presentation
Guided City Tour